Monday 2 April 2018

Pandora Rose Open Bangle



I actually wanted to get a Pandora rose bangle but this was the next best choice. I love the variety of charms available and that they can be interchanged. I chose this oval open bangle instead of the round bangle because it is easy to put on and take off. Also, the charms stay on the top of my wrist where I can see them.

Here the bangle is adorned with three types of Pandora Rose charms: Dazzling Daisies Clips (round), Pave Open My Heart Clips (heart), & the Love and Appreciation Charm (centre heart).

I might want to get a dangle charm for the centre and replace one of the Pave Open My Heart clip. 

3 comments:

  1. I have one they are fun your is beautiful 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bangle looks beautiful, love the charms I really do love Panadore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying it very much. I might have a new addiction.

    ReplyDelete